Unless otherwise indicated, all merchandise comes standard with a one-year warranty. Any defective merchandise may be returned for a replacement or refund within one year from the original purchase date. The warranty does not cover physically damaged merchandise.
DBX return policies start on the original purchase date and are valid one year from the original purchase date.
Return Option One - Exchange with replacements:
● 0 – 60 Days: Exchange includes roundtrip shipping for warranty products.
● 60 – 180 Days: Exchange includes resending the replacements to customer, however customer will pay the cost for sending defective parts back to DBX.
● 180 – 360 Days: Exchange does not include any shipping; customer is responsible for roundtrip shipping fee.
Return Option Two - Refund with credit:
● 0 – 90 Days: Refund will be based on the current price of product, or purchase price; whichever represents the lower price.
● 90 – 360 Days: Refund will be based on the current price of product, or purchase price; whichever represents the lower price minus an additional 10% fee.
Please Note: All refunds will be given as a coupon or credit to for a new order. DBX will not reimburse via customers original payment method.
On all merchandize, DBX utilizes a unique warranty stamp. Merchandise without DBX warranty stamp will not be accepted for any exchange.
Please e-mail your sales representative for the correct address prior to shipping back defective merchandise.
Items need to be in original packaging for returns, please make sure items are carefully wrapped and shipped. We take no responsibility for items lost or damaged in the post.
1. Merchandise over the one-year warranty period.
2. Merchandise without the DBX unique warranty.
3. Any scratches, cracks, dings or other damages will void the warranty.
4. Product is broken when we receiving the return package.
5. Physical damage or damage caused by incorrect installation and usage. For example this includes LCD corner damage, flex cable broken, connector damage and/or small parts missing.
If it looks like the package has been opened or is visibly damaged, please refuse the package from the courier and contact your DBX sales representative to let us know.
If you have accepted a damaged package and the products inside are physically damaged or nonfunctioning, please weigh and take pictures to keep for the damage claim. Damage claims must be submitted to DBX sale representative within two (2) weeks, so that we may file a claim with the shipment carrier in a timely manner:
● Pictures of the front and back of the packaging.
● Pictures of the front and back of the product that has physical damages.
After photos have been received, DBX sales will offer you a solution in one week.
Unfortunately, if the incorrect parts are ordered, we will accept a return of the parts however DBX will not be liable for any shipping charges and must charge a 20% restocking fee. The 20% restocking fee only applies to parts ordered incorrectly, not for any other returns.
If you have received an incorrect item, please take 3 clear photos of the incorrect item with the SKU showing (Item ID). We will verify the error and fix it within one week by offering a full refund or resending the correct parts.
Any issues with Chinese customs will be handled by DBX sales representative. Unfortunately, DBX is not responsible for Customs Clearance in importers countries.
All defective batteries may be returned for a replacement excluding any shipping fees. The refund will be based on the current price of product, or purchase price; whichever represents the lower price minus an additional 20% restocking fee.
Copyright ©2016 The DBX Company